Hillwalk Tours
Northumberland, NE47 7AN

Hillwalk Tours

Self Guided Walking Holidays along the Hadrian's Wall Path.

An award-winning walking tour operator, Hillwalk Tours specialise in self-guided walking holidays in Ireland, Scotland & England.

Our ambition is to provide the best walking holidays in Ireland and Great Britain so, when you take a walking trip with Hillwalk Tours, you can be assured of the following:

Unlike other operators, a member of the Hillwalk Tours team has personally hiked each walking trail on our website Unlike other operators, we have personally visited more than 95% of the B&B’s we work with – we plan to visit the other 5% shortly! Like other operators, en-suite B&B accommodation, daily bag transfer, detailed maps and waterproof map cases, a 24-7 support service, etc. come as standard when you travel with Hillwalk Tours

Remember, it’s your walking holiday. Your job is to relax and enjoy yourself. Let Hillwalk Tours take care of the details.

Opening details: 
Open all year
Share this: 

In this section

30 for 30

To celebrate 30 years of World Hertiage Status, we've put together a list of 30 things to see and do around Hadrian's Wall.



Places to visit