Make your visit to the North of England truly memorable.
Let me share my in-depth knowledge and passion for the dramatic and varied landscapes, hidden treasures, quirky characters, historic cities and villages and Heritage with you in an interesting and entertaining way.
I am a Blue Badge Tourist Guide (the highest professional tourist guiding qualification in Britain) for Cumbria (Lake District), Liverpool City Region and Yorkshire.
From one hour guided walks and full day coach tour to a fully managed multi-day itinerary, catering for individuals to large groups, all ages and abilities.
Itineraries can be designed and devised to meet your groups own individual requirements and interests.
Take a cruise on a lake or a trip on a heritage railway; visit historic sites, castles and gardens, hands-on experiences, lectures and activities.
- Informative and entertaining coach commentaries, infused with stories and songs
- Town, village and city walks and tours
- Country walks - from gentle to exhilarating!
- Special interest tours
- Activity tours
- Tours for conference delegates
- Unique Corporate Events and team building
- Fact-finding tours for journalists
- FAM visits and tours
- Tour Manager /Director
- Events organiser
Contact me at email@example.com or tel: +44 7980647620
"Professional, friendly, informative and most of all, thoroughly enjoyable!"